Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Denver man files suit over dog's electrocution

DENVER - A Denver man has filed a lawsuit against several contractors after his dog was electrocuted while the two of them walked through a parking lot in west Denver.

Read more in this KDVR Fox 31 Denver report...

PS: In case the plaintiff's attorney, Jennifer Edwards, happens to be reading this blog... I had a very similar suit against the Chicago Park District a few years ago. Feel free to call me if you want to chat.

No comments: