Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Awwwww.....

So I was googling for something else and came across this nice little blog post on Conflicts Check by Dan Canon from a couple of months ago called "The Finest Friend to Man and Lawyer Alike." Was thinking about linking to it, when, of all things, as my eyes scanned down the post... I saw that he linked to this site! :) So how could I resist linking back?

Better still, the blog post channels a number of 100-year-old opinions waxing poetic about the relationship between man and dog; it's actually a great little reference for brief writing.* Too cool! And good luck on your trial, Dan.

*Legal disclaimer: I have not cite-checked his references personally. Objects in rear view mirror are closer than they appear. Caution: may be hot to the touch. Items may shift during flight so use caution when opening the overhead bins. Harmful if swallowed. Not intended for children under three. If your erection lasts for more than four hours, call me... I mean a doctor...

No comments: